Thursday, 13 July 2017

Lush Dream Cream || Review

Hi Darlings,

If you follow me on social media, then you'll be aware that over the last month, I have finally got tattooed!! It has been sat on my bucket list for so long and I finally took that plunge and got two small pieces on my feet and ankle.

When I got my first tattoo, my artist recommended using Dream Cream from Lush as the healing cream for my skin. Now I knew zilch about tattoo aftercare, so I followed her advice to the T; and for the most part it worked, incredibly well. I have found that with my second tattoo being on the side of my foot, that I used Bepanthan initially, to protect it from rubbing. However, as it is scabbed over, it is back to Lush Dream Cream!!


"Softer than freshly-laundered clouds and a gentle oat milk rain; this herbal delicacy has the consistency of cool liquid silk."

That is how it is described on the Lush website, bit of a ridiculous epithet but it's a nice cream I guess. It is a combination of chamomile, virgin olive oil and organic cocoa butter. This means that the scent is not unpleasant, very gentle, but I wouldn't say it was a 'nice' smell, more of a very simple smell.



It is quite a light thin cream, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky when going on the skin. As with all Lush products, it is vegan and cruelty-free which is absolutely a bonus! I find most body creams a hassle to put on as they take a while to sink in, and becomes a whole palava post shower. This cream works wonders for shaving rash, dry skin etc.


I purchased the 240g pot as this was the best value at £13.50; therefore, it is quite pricey but a lot goes a long way with Lush products. I would strongly recommend this cream to anyone with fresh tattoos or dry sensitive skin! Have you used Lush Dream Cream? Or do you have your own tattoo healing aid?

Until next time
xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Freshly laundered clouds eh? Sounds dreaamy. 😏 I normally just stick to bepenthan, then when it's fully healed I use a body shop moisturiser to keep it fresh! I feel like I should try a lush one though, genuinely surprised I haven't! Great post yet again my little tattooed petal xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bepenthen? More like bae-penthen, it's actually amazing for chub rub, tattoo healing and everything!! xxx

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig