Monday, 10 July 2017

London Pride 2017

Hi Darlings,

So here we are at the end of the Pride posts! I had the absolute delight of attending London Pride on Saturday waving my bisexual flag proudly! I knew this year I wanted to elevate my outfit to make sure I really stood out and also, because there is no such thing as overdressed at Pride! As mentioned in this post, I commented that my look was going to be a pinup bisexual vintage look.

I adored my outfit this year! So many people came up and complimented myself and my friends, some even took photos (!!) so I know there is now pressure to up my look for next year!




I knew I wanted to wear the colours blue, pink and purple and fully incorporate the colours of the bisexual flag! The entire outfit I got on Amazon, which meant it was all conveniently sent to my house. The overall look was stunning, and so much fun to twirl around in! I opted for trainers because, well comfort, and the fact I had a fresh foot tattoo to care for. The flags were from eBay and a must for any Pride parade!



The makeup look can be found in this post if you want to know how to recreate it!





These are a few pictures from the day, courtesy of my lovely friend. I hope you enjoyed this post, did you attend a pride this year? If yes, what did you wear?

Until next time
xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like an amazing day! You look so fab too :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWEEE Thank you so much wonderful! xxx

      Delete
  2. omg was NOT expecting the amazing cotton candy petty coats! Love it! Perfect homage to the bisexual flag AND you look fab! Any chance to rock a flower crown in public ya gotta grab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fabulous!And thank you so much! I fell in love with the flower crown and now want more! xx

      Delete
  3. You look so freaking amazing! I'm majorly digging the trainers with the dress, you are speaking to me on a whole bunch of levels! Glad you had an amazing time! Next year we totes need to do a pride meet up, it would be all the fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I'm all about that comfortable glamour, it's how all the cool kids roll! We absolutely should do a meet up and do a Pride trip it would be awesome!! Xxxx

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig