Monday, 1 May 2017

OOTD || Antique Fair

























Hi Darlings,

This bank holiday weekend I attended (along with my friend and forced photographer) the Antique and Vintage Fair at the Abbeydale Picture House in Sheffield. It was a really lovely Saturday morning excursion and if you are a bit of a vintage lover like me, it's a great time to be able to talk to people who share the love.







Now while my everyday look is often pinup inspired, I decided to pull the most pinup look I could out of my (limited university) wardrobe for the day. I paired a Hell Bunny Dolly Rockabilly 50's Bardot Blouse Top with my trusty Amazon circle skirt. These skirts are my go to pinup skirts as they are not only inexpensive but have pockets!! 

It was incredibly windy but I think I managed to style out my awkward posing by this lovely vintage car..! The shoes, coats and tights are all from Primark, and served me well in the slightly chilly weather.  The top while comfortable, is an awkward fit; as a woman with big boobs, bardot are not the easiest style to wear due to the necessity of a strapless bra. Further, I would recommend sizing down with Hell Bunny tops as the stretchy cotton is very forgiving.



I hope you enjoyed this little pinup outfit of the day, what did you get up to this bank holiday weekend?

Until next time
xxx
(outfit photo credit: Ellasaltiel)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looking good gal! I feel your struggle with the Bardot tops! Boob problems! Loving all the antique snaps.

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And tell me about it! I swear searching for a good strapless bra is like a never ending trial!!! xx

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig