Wednesday, 3 May 2017

My Funko Collection

Hi Darlings,

So this is an entirely different type of post for me today. While I love documenting my outfits, I seem to be living to slumpy trousers and jumpers at the moment (exam season and all) so I thought I would mix things up and show you my Funko collection!




As anyone who knows me knows I am a huge nerd, anything MARVEL, Disney, comic book, cartoon, Harry Potter, GoT etc, the list goes on, I love. Pop!Funkos are small collectable stylised figures of characters, both real and imaginary from film, television, books etc.

I first started collecting Pop!Funkos last September and since then my collection has grown from 1 to 8...in about 7 months.


At the moment, as I said I have 8. They are Daenerys Targaryen from GoT, Louise Belcher, Harley Quinn, Maleficent, Holtzmann, Agent Carter, Luna Lovegoof and Queenie Goldstein. The more observant among you would realise they are all women, that is a coincidence but also, strong female characters are awesome!

I also keep all of my Funkos in their boxes, I know some people take them out but as I am university, I would like them to stay a little bit more protected during moves etc. You can buy Funko's from HMV, Amazon, Forbidden Planet or most comic book stores; I find Amazon has the best deals but it's worth shopping around. They retail between £8 and £20 unless they're limited editions, in which case, they can get eye wateringly expensive. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, it was a bit different but this is another extension of my personality, a bit of a pinup nerd haha! Do you collect anything or indeed any Pop!Funkos? Let me know below!

Until next time
xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this so much! Pop! Funkos are so adorable, I have yet to get my hands on some but this post has 100% inspired me to splash the cash! Love your Danearys, Harley & Queenie ones the best, pure girl power! I really want to get my hands on the pink & white Harley Quinn!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! I warn you, they are addictive haha! I want to get my hands on the Guardians of the Galaxy ones yet...Groot and Gamora! xx

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig