Sunday, 9 April 2017

What is in my travel makeup bag?

Hi Darlings,

I currently split my time between living in London and studying in Sheffield so that means regular visits back and fourth. I am also a woman who enjoys wearing makeup and thus I have products I use daily and have to transport back and fourth when I travel. If you'd like to take a peek inside my makeup bag and see the products I just cannot live without-read on!



First up face!


I've just started using NYX Stay matte not flat and it gives a matte (but not chalky) appearance that is medium coverage. I normally combine it with my trusty MUA bronzer and Lancôme blush in 'rose paradis' for my everyday look.

Then comes eyes!

(L-R Sleek i-Lust Palette {SOLD OUT}, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette)

'The eyes are the windows to the soul.' Or at least one of the things you hope people look at so I have my tried and tested eyeshadow go-to's! First up is my trusty Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette that I think I have repurchased three times as the brown shade is perfect for my brows! The Sleek i-Lust Diamonds in the Rough palette was a 2016 Christmas limited edition that has served me beyond the festive season. However, I think it is sold out now but Sleek is well worth buying due to their great pigmentation and reasonable price point!

Finishing touches!


These are the finishing touches to my face, starting with a trusty red lipstick (the above is sold out but any matte blue toned red is my go-to!) and lipliner. Then comes a brow mascara and liquid liner, finishing off with mascara. If I were stuck on a desert island, only being allowed one item of makeup, it would be mascara, although maybe not the above...

Finally, the tools!


I obviously don't travel with an abundance of brushes but the above I take as they are multi functional. Going L-R, my foundation brush that was a fiver in boots and is very similar to the Real Techniques expert face brush but cheaper. An eyeshadow and brow brush that I think I got on eBay and have had for many years and finally my blush/bronzer brush also courtesy of eBay. As you can tell, I am not one for super fancy brushes, these do the job and I'm 90% sure they were all under ten pounds.

I hope you enjoyed this look into my travel makeup bag/my essential everyday items; what beauty items can you not go anywhere without? I hope to talk to you again soon!

xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Right! It's such a nice colour although you have to be careful or you end up a bit clown-ish

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig