Wednesday, 19 April 2017

OOTD || Easter Florals

Hi Darlings,

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and a relaxing Bank Holiday weekend. I spent the weekend finishing an essay and spending time with family before I start my final few weeks of university! (Seemed like only yesterday I was going off for the first time!)



As you know, I am trying to write a few Outfit of the Day posts, although I am still working out how to look unfazed and nonchalant as many bloggers do in their photos...I think it´s safe to say that these pictures show I still have a long way to go!



My dress was actually from New Look in the plus section and it´s a flattering, 1940s style tea dress with a back zip. Normally I go for a 14/16 in New Look clothing, but I fell in love with the pattern so I thought sod it and got an 18! This meant that in the bust and waist it was quite loose, so I would probably restyle with a belt but the arms felt roomier which is always a plus for me!

Here I am looking off into the distance...or maybe seeing my lack of future. Anyway, here I am with my trusty M&S bag, a christmas present from Mother and as I think I mentioned in my previous post, a stand-in until I get my dream bag hah!

The snazzy yellow tights are from Debenhams and the shoes were actually a sale buy from Collectif clothing! They are a black suedette with a four inch heel and small platform but they have these really cute ankle details that add a little extra quirkiness to an otherwise classic shoe.


I hope you enjoyed this little OOTD for Easter, and my ridiculous poses, which I will try and improve (in the above one I am looking down in shame...maybe.)

What did you wear over Easter? and Do you find it difficult to do outfit blog poses?

Until next time
xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty print!! Love the quickly yellow tights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and the yellow tights, killer combination! I spent a lot of Easter weekend in my pyjamas because I was hungover as shit...won't even bother trying to lie 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Xx

    Char x
    http://hobbitshairdye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I spent it making awkward family conversation so equally as painful 😂😂 xx

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig